Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'll Cry If I Want To...



So...I'm finally 24. Which is 58 in Gay years. I feel numb about being 24 but hopefully after a few hours, I will feel better about it. So I am not real keen on having parties...but I do like gifts. LOL!



Let's put it this way, I am in dire need of specs. I'm being real ya'll! And I have been craving for these glasses for a while and with your help, I can get them. And with your help, you can turn this fabuleux girl into a FABOOSH GIR. If 5 of my friends donated $20, you can help this poor little boy get his dream sunglasses. Yes, $100 is all I need to cop em. I am not asking for $20 really. Even $1 will help! I don't have a sugar daddy to depend on at the moment. But if ya'll help out, I can pretned you my sugar daddy and I'll blow you. Kidding...Kinda...Maybe...

Make my birthday wish come true. Donate! LOVE ME!


1 comment:

Kayla said...

babe i know this is not your thing but F21 is selling the black ones for 6$... just sayin... <3