Thursday, February 12, 2009

Rihanna: "What's Love Got To Do With It Part 2"



Don't worry folks, Rihanna is okay. Just look at her smile with her eyes! She's totally singing "Take A Bow"

Anyways, it has been brought to my attention that people want me to comment on Rihanna and Chris Brown's "Ike & Tina" story. All I gotta say is, No one fucks with my Princess RiRi. And we all know that she totally has new material to sing about. And make a club remix to. Werq it Rihanna!




For this past week, I've been wearing (More than usual) black outfits just for Rihanna. Clearly, today was my "Take A Bow" outfit. Tomorrow is my "Disturbia" outfit. I'm totally gonna wear my feathered headress and Balenciaga gladiator heels for my meeting with my styling client. Ferosh, no?! I'm totally stressed busting my second job (well, more like my side project for now. pro bono work is so fun right?). Who knew shopping for clothes and fitting them on sexy gorgeous men was such hard work! And all those insurance papers to fill out just to borrow expensive shit?! Aye. I guess it's worth it. I'm one step closer to building my styling portfolio and reaching for my career goal. Although I'm on the bottom of the "stylist totem pole", it doesn't mean I have to look haggard. I'm totally bustin' my balls in my cute Dior Homme shirt, Gucci suede loafers and Givenchy necklace (and no, they don't have the logo on the clothes. Try to be minimal with that, Mmkay?).


By the way, Big Props to Jaime Fabuleux and the team of Sephora Costa Mesa for Loving it, Living it, Werqing it, Owning it, and especially Loving ME! That reminds me, I need some fuckin Dior DiorShow Mascara in color 090 or 698. Get one for me, you haute sluts.



This bitch needs comments. Love me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WE LOVES IT!!!!