Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Don't Have A BFF. Just Friends Equally Special In Their Right.



We had to do a Lacoste-inspired photoshoot. Except I'm Tanya Dziahileva and my homegirl "Miss Tropicana" is Sean O'Pry.

Anyways, for the past few weeks, I went through so much with friends. I have to admit, I don't have too many friends because I tend to be guarded. A lot of acquaintances but not too many friends that I can be very vulnerable with. I'm difficult. I definitely consider a someone a friend when they have a good vibe and I feel comfortable spilling my personal life with them. And in return, I get the same. There was an instance recently when someone was very disrespectful with a friend and I had to protect them from getting super hood and "shank a ho". I always have that maternal (right?!) instinct to take care of them and relate emotionally. And to also keep them away from getting arrested.

Last weekend, a couple of friends (who I have known for more than 10 years) and I got into a car accident and one being emotionally vulnerable since she is going through a lot of stresses in life felt so overwhelmed, that I tried to distract her from problems with my weird sense of humor. Basically, I am always there for them. Making sure they're okay.

Just wanted to spill out something many people don't know. I can actually be a good friend. And if were friends, we're most likely going to be friends forever. CHEESY BUT TRUE!

No comments: