Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall Is Finally Here And I'm Finally On The Twitter-verse.

I am very happy to know that Fall is finally here. It's finally raining in the streets of L.A. I love this weather. I stashed my summer clothes in the darkest part of my closet and pulled out all the thick knits, scarves, jackets, and dark clothes. What am I saying? I always wear dark clothing but in this season, it gets more interesting. As much as I love this season, I'm kind of hoping that it can flash 6 months so I can purchase something from Alexander McQueen's S/S '10 collection, "Plato's Atlantis". The collection is whimsical' the prints are AMAZING and the shoes are to die for. No need to see and adore any other collection. This is hands down the important collection for the upcoming season. Just check out Karlie Kloss working the sea nymph aesthetic.



Anyways, this season makes me feel more alive. I find more energy and romance in these times. The atmosphere of L.A. even feels more bearable. It's my rebirth. I was finally convinced to join Twitter. For the past year, people eg me to sign up for one because they would love to see me rant about my cynical, sarcastic, fabuleux, and over-the-top life. I was also informed that it can boost my blog's traffic. I really want to spread this blog. I know there's a lot of fashion blogs out there. And there's a lot of GAYSIANS who blog about fashion. But I think my point of view is better. I mean...come on....I'm way cuter.

Oh...SO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER. i promise, I will make your day. Click on my cute photo!





UPDATE!: RIHANNA'S COMING BACK! THERE'S A RELEASE DATE!! EXCITED!!!!!



No comments: