Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm A New Woman Now...

The reason I haven't updated lately is because I have been busy. Ok..that's not the only reason. I also got lazy, I have to deal with stress emotionally, personally, and physically and blogging about it is not my way to relieve things. I finally can say that things have changed and I feel better now. I have surrounded myself with great people as of late and weeded out the people who can anchor me down or slow my personal growth.

Fashion Updates: I ordered another Balmain jacket. yeah yeah...One is enough but I need one in black. And one from the Fall/Winter collection. Today is the start of fall and it's 68 degrees. That's pretty crisp for Los Angeles weather. So I pulled out my Viktor & Rolf shirt and Dolce&Gabanna tartan bow tie out of my archived closet and sported it today. Parisian chic is my aesthetic for this season. Think Emmanuelle Alt and Francoise Hardy as an inspiration. A good friend, Kayla opened my eyes to a Balenciaga high heel boot that is subtle enough for me to wear. I try my best to stay androdgynous without wearing women's shoes but this one is a good one to wear. And of course, my fashion icon Rihanna will always be an inspiration.

Personal Updates: I'm skinny. Okay that is not an update. Duh. I'm going to be a fairy godmother. My cousin is going to pop out a bundle of joy and I AM VERY EXCITED! My own living doll HAHA! I will do my best to inspire the child in every aspect, not only fashion-wise. I already have a cute outfit to wear for the baby christening. Think RUFFLES! My other cousin also had a baby and it's the cutest thing ever! I need to use these children to find me a man. Gaybies are the newest accesory to a gay man's life!

That is basically the important shit in my life right now. Very blessed right now. Time for some slideshows!




It was a Safari theme and I was the only ho to be festive. Ugh Leave it to me to upstage the preggo lady. So Carrie Bradshaw of me.



Baby: Cute
Baby throwing up on my silk Roberto Cavalli silk tuxedo shirt: Not Cute

No comments: