Thursday, November 19, 2009

I Pray To The Fashion Gods.

A few days ago, I told my friend that I will kneel, put on my Balmain and pray to fashion heaven and to the saints like Gianni and Poiret so he may be successful in his trip.

I believe heaven will be a place you want it to be. If that's the case, I will die in Dior Haute Couture (meaning I will have a long ass fashion life) and I will be welcomed into the gates, which will look like a VH1 Divas special. Riri, Gaga, Mimi and all the Divas will be there...yes including WhitWhit. And of course, Beyonce will sing Halo while she puts on my....you guessed it....halo. And Tyra comes out and puts my huge Victoria's Secret angel wings on and I strut my shit into the pearly gates, hanging out with Gianni, Yves, and Coco.

Anyways, a glimpse of a fashion angel can be seen in the Alexander McQueen F/W '07 show. I guess that's how I want to float into the sky. P.S. McQueen will never fail to make me cry and appreciate fashion not as materialistic but wearable art and self-expression.

No comments: