Monday, November 9, 2009

Living The Life One Shoulder Pad At A Time.

So it took two wasted weeks to receive my biggest splurge of a lifetime. Yes people, I got a new Balmain jacket. "Wasted" because our postal system is totally idiotic. I checked the tracking number saying that it was already in the country from France and when I called, they said they actually left a notice in my mailbox that I needed to pick it up. I wasted my days off waiting for my package to arrive. I feel so bad because I called the warehouse company screaming my ass off that I wanted my money back.

But alas, I picked it up last Friday and this bitch couldn't be any happier. It's sad that I have been wearing the jacket for the past 4 or 5 days but if you bought an item that costed you an arm and a leg, you'd want MILK it too. This is the first time I wore the jacket. I went out to brunch with one of my best girlfriends, chatting it up....eating chocolate souflee, drinking copious amounts of mimosas and wine. Class at its finest.



I know. I look like a total L.A. wreck. Gross.


OTHER UPDATES!

I have yet to mention that I went to the Sartorialist book signing about 3 weeks ago. I ended up being the first person to wait in line and it so happens that the Sartorialist himself, Scott Schuman was so enamoured with my hair calling it "reminicent to Grace Jones". LOL! Thanks Scott. Meeting one of my fashion heros was amazing. What's more amazing was walking past the 300+ people waiting in line while I strut my shit in last season's Balmain. Ok, I reall need to stop with this fashion house. I don't want to be labeled as someone who has the "Balmainia fever". Sadly, I kind of do. Next season, I'll change it up and maybe wear some cute Joseph Altuzarra....if only he made menswear. Who am I kidding?! I'll wear his clothes. Give it an androdgynous twist to it. It's how I do!


YET ANOTHER UPDATE!

My godson is looking super cute everytime I see him! He is such a calm baby. Barely cries. TOO CUTE!




FASHION UPDATE!

I am so lacking some footwear. Thankfully there is SOOO many great shoes right now. I am thinknig of either getting some Dior Homme hightops from this summer's collection. In black of course. Maybe some Comme Des Garcon biker boots. But the shoe that I am drooling over is actually a woman's shoe. No, no...they are not high heels...they're the "Frankie"'s and they would look AMAZING with my outfits for this season! NEED TO GET IT! I DIE!


No comments: