Sunday, November 15, 2009

Say No To The Multi-Tasking Model. Just Pose And Look Sexy.

Remember MTV's "House of Style"? Remember how monotonous Cindy Crawford was? When I was younger, the only person who had able was my uncle and my grandma who lived across the street. I was knew fashion from the younger days having a beauty queen grandma who lived with my gay uncle. Lots of blowed-out bangs, Gianni Versace, and wine-colored turtlenecks. I wouls always stay with my grandma and watch "House of Style" while she tended to her garden. That sounds like every gay boy's life in the 90's.




My favorite segment of the show was Mike Campbell (a D&G favorite around the '96-'96 era) and his quirky interviews with male supermodels like Mark Van Der Loo, Alex Lundqvist, Gelati, and Jason Lewis (you may know him as Smith Jerrod from "Sex & The City"). Remember fashion's peak?! STYLE! Oh, how I miss it...










No comments: