Saturday, January 31, 2009

Falling Off The Wagon Would've Hurt, But My Fat Ass Cushioned My Fall.



GOD! I am such a Fatty Patty Boom Boom. 99% of the people I know would not think so but being a person who lost 60 lbs. in the last two years, I can tell I've put on the extra pounds over a period of 3 months. I'm just very hard on myself because I've worked all the fat out and gaining it back would be a waste of time and effort I've already put into it. So starting today, No more In-N-Outs (I shouldn't be eating that crap anyways since the company invested money for Yes on Prop 8) and more food I've prepared myself. At least I know what I'm eating AND since recession is FINALLY hitting me, I can't afford a Venti Iced Upside-Down Caramel Macchiato with an Extra Shot every other day.

I have to work harder on my excercise routine. I have to dance to "Single Ladies" twice a day now. Leotard and all.

I need to go back to my emaciated days, just in time for Haute Couture season. I just realized that I am so living the "Lindsay Lohan Life." I go through phases. One minute, I'm full figured; then ultra coked out skinny; and then go Lesbien; and now Lindsay is semi-lez and skinny all over again. I guess that's the phase I need to go through. Anyways, for short, I gotta keep my weight in control. Cause I don't wanna end up like Oprah. Or Worse...Tyra.


P.S. Although I think I look shiteous in that pic, my hair and makeup looks amazing. HAHA. And my pose. Totally smiling with my eyes. Rihanna, is dat chu?!

No comments: