Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Nikki/DJ Lady Tribe Has Melted My Cold Cold Heart.



Today was my day off and I totally pigged out on some buffalo wings and watched useless reality shows. My favorite so far is "Tool Academy" and Vh1's "Rock of Love Bus With Bret Michaels". Love isn't even a strong enough word to describe my feelings for DJ Lady Tribe. Her time in the spotlight came to an end way too soon! I mean, look at her trying to lure Bret Michaels with her sexy glare and feline-like poses!

For shame, Bret Michaels. For Shame!


OH MY GOD! UPDATE:
So I was looking through her myspace and she has this WONDERFUL photo of her and Dakota Fanning which craked me up for two reasons:



1. Why the hell did Dakota Fanning agree to take a picture with her? I'm sure she was trying to teach Dakota the ways of life.

2. Being gay and a bit chola myself (I just can never put the AquaNet down), I LOVE how she TOTALLY got her look from Mira Sorvino in "Romy & Michele's High SChool Reunion" when they dressed up as Madonna for their prom.

Romy: "How do I look?"

Michele: "Oh my God, you look so good with blonde hair and dark roots, it's not even funny."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm on a gummy bear diet. lol...girl...i love that betch. she looks like what i imagine amanda lepore looking like after her sex change sans all the facial surgeries. ;D

Dawn said...

omg Tool Academy is now my favorite, watching guys do those things I didn't even imagine possible. Shawn is by far the worst. Ugly hair, and it's all catching up to him.