Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I AM IN COUTURE HEAVEN!



A few months ago, I put my name on a waiting list for the Marc Jacobs-Stephen Jones collaborated Boater hat. After coming from my high this weekend from my San Francisco trip, I thought it was over and I was about to sink back into reality. Out of nowhere yesterday, I got a call saying I was picked to get the Yellow Boater Hat from the Spring 2009 collection.

The best part is: They only made FOUR in North America. I about died. So many outfits to revolve around this icon 2009 Spring piece.

I am over my black Givenchy phase and heading towards Mary Poppins meets Georges Seurat's "Un dimanche après-midi à l'Île de la Grande Jatte" (Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte)

Since last night, I have been on the verge of tears. I can't wait to pick it up this Friday.






No comments: