Sunday, March 1, 2009

Yummy Yummy Screw: Richard Gutierrez Edition



Sausage Delight, indeed!

I was having a shiteous day at work, as usual, when I see old Filipino ladies screaming and I see camera flashes. And then I realize that the "Leonardo Dicaprio of the Philippines" was in the building. Yeah, I fagged out too. After that stint, I realized that the guys in my homeland are starting to look fuckin' hot. There have been times where my gaysian friends and I would talk about the cute boys, especially this teen heart throb, Richard Gutierrez. Trust me girls, he is way cuter then that pic (I just chose it because it said "sausage delight"). I'm not really into Filipino guys but he is "yummy yummy screw-worthy". And he has a twin brother who is a ProbsGay...but less cuter.

Okay, time to go back to bed. I'm still hungover.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow he doesn't look filipino at all. but he is a cutie pie haha. i need TFC.