Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Million Girls Would Kill For That Job.

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, my horrid life is preventing me from posting entries about...my horrid life. Now that the waters are starting to settle, I'll have more time, I'm sure. It seems like I've become less vibrant, so said a co-worker of mine. There was one day where my boss asked me if I was okay. Just because I'm not yapping, doesn't mean I'm depressed. I just go through phases where I bide my time. And besides, it takes up a lot of energy to constantly fag out.

I guess the root of it is that I'm at a point in life where my metabolism is slowing down, I'm in dire need of lipo and botox because this bitch is turning 23 next Tuesday. RIGHT?! Disgusting! I'm already going through mid-life crisis. Whatever.

Anyways, I walked near my computer the other day and out of nowhere, a book fell off the shelf. Huh..."The Devil Wears Prada". I call it fate. I have yet to finish the book and I always felt guilty that I haven't. I know I'm five years too late but better late than never. God, Andy Sachs in the book is such a cunt. And reading about skinny girls motivates me to be skinny. Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.

Disclaimer: I'm only half kidding. Please don't starve yourself. Leave that to professionals such as myself and La Lohan.


"And Andrea...



That Is All."







P.S. I'm happy that I'm pushing myself towards my dream. I'll update about that very soon.

No comments: